Tuesday 3 September 2013

Katie Price - Leandro Penna: Katie Price's marriage won't last

Leandro Penna doesn't believe his ex-fiancée Katie Price's marriage to Kieran Hayler will ''last''. The Argentinian model split from Katie last October after being in a relationship with her for almost two years and she embarked on a relationship with part-time stripper and actor Kieran several weeks later. Katie and Kieran married in January just weeks after they got engaged last Christmas, but the reality TV star's former lover isn't predicting a long-lasting future for them. When asked if he thinks Katie's marriage will stand the test of time, Lendro said: ''No. It won't last. I give it a year, tops.'' Katie and her third husband have since had a baby together, son Jett Riviera who is currently being cared for in a European hospital after he had to be delivered eight weeks premature while Katie was on holiday after she contracted an infection that could have affected the stability of her womb. The 27-year-old South American hunk - who first met Katie at Sir Elton John's Oscars party in February 2011 - isn't surprised the 35-year-old beauty has had another child, because she was desperate to have a fourth kid when they were a couple. In an interview in the new issue of heat magazine, he said: ''She told me so many times she wanted to marry me, but I didn't want to marry her. She always said she wanted a baby with me, but I didn't want one. She was not someone I wanted to start a family with. Her life is a business and I don't want my life to be like that.'' Katie also has 11-year-old son Harvey, from her relationship with Dwight Yorke, and son Junior, eight, and daughter Princess Tiaamii, six, with her ex-husband Peter Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment