Tuesday 27 August 2013

Billy Ray Cyrus: I'll be there for Miley

Billy Ray Cyrus has defended his daughter Miley Cyrus following her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance on Sunday, insisting he will always be there for his "little girl".

The country singer insists the 20-year-old star will always "be my little girl", despite causing controversy at the ceremony.

She joined Robin Thicke on stage for a rendition of his hit Blurred Lines, during which she gyrated around him while wearing a minuscule nude-coloured bikini.

Speaking on Entertainment Tonight, he said: "Of course I'll always be here for Miley. Can't wait see her when she gets home.

"She's still my little girl and I'm still her dad regardless how this circus we call show business plays out. I love her unconditionally and that will never change."

No comments:

Post a Comment