Wednesday 21 August 2013

Nina Dobrev Not In For One-Night-Stands

Actress Nina Dobrev, who ended things with The Vampire Diaries co-star Ian Somerhalder recently, says that she is a relationship girl. The two actors ended their three-year-old relationship earlier this year and this had disappointed many fans.

Now Nina opens up about the kind of relationship that she wants to be in. The 24-year-old makes it clear that she does not believe in one-night-stands. "You either have chemistry or you don't, but a lot of what attracts me is a guy's mind and talent. I need to get to know all those things before I fall for someone. I'm not a one-night-stand kind of girl. I'm a relationship girl," Nina said. The actress says that when it comes to certain matters, she is till old-fashioned. "I'm progressive in some ways, old-fashioned in others. I like it when guys hold the door open and are sweet and thoughtful. The guys on our show are really good at that," she said.

Like every girl who has different demands about her man, Nina too has some conditions. She revealed, "A man in a suit looking put together and dapper is very attractive, but I also kind of like the I-just-rolled-out-of-bed, a-little-bit-of-scruff, effortless, not-trying-hard-but-still-sexy guy. If a guy spends more time looking in the mirror than I do, that's problem."

Nina also talks a little about relationship values. She says, "People aren't defined by their relationships. The whole point is being true to yourself and not losing yourself in relationships, whether romances or friendships."

Have a look the slide show for details on Nina Dobrev's Relationships.




No comments:

Post a Comment